Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Personal Creed


I will trust God and not be afraid.
I will show the world that I’m not afraid.
If I hit a wall, I’ll push through it.
If I run into a mountain, I’ll climb it.
I will learn success by learning to see success through Gods eyes.
I will turn regrets into learning opportunities.
I will embrace my deepest fear by acting on the fact that I’m more powerful than I could ever imagine.
I will not be afraid of my own light.
I will use my light to free myself and liberate others.
I will not be afraid of me.
I will not waste my time waiting for praise or blame.
I will speak in such a way that people will remember it.
I will measure my capability by my ability to make right choices.
I will rise each time I fall as failure will never be an option to consider.